Welcome to Lancing Business Park.
The Park, please try not to call it an Estate, is where we are trying to raise its standard by further developing the community spirit we have here.
We heard that we need a Safe, tidy environment with easy access that trades with itself. To ensure this happens we have our BID team. When we get there we will have a Business Park, that is fully occupied, where we have expanding employment opportunities with very low crime and we all trade with each other.
Would that not be great, but until we get there, we must
continue to work towards it and then maintain it.
Mike Punter, Chairman
Lancing Business Park is a Business Improvement District (BID), which is a self help group collectively putting funds into a central pot to improve the business park. There are approximately 290 buildings ranging in size from large factories and showrooms to single offices; and 240+ different companies employing an estimated 2500 people.
Linda Stopp: Business Park Co-ordinator
- Weekly paper and card recycling. 75 tonnes of material from the Business Park is recycled per annum
- Year round grounds maintenance across the Business Park
- Implementation of CCTV system comprising 15 cameras including number plate recognition technology
- Committee maintain close liaision with police to promote greater involvement
- Introduction of Business Park signage and property numbering, delivering enhanced directional visibility
- Committee lobbying during current BID tenure resulted in significant road improvements
- Website and social media keeping the Business Park informed of current events and promotions
- Breakfast meetings – Providing information on subjects of interest to the Business Park
- Estates Excellence – Through the BID, the Business Park has benefited from £50k worth of training available to all businesses
- Purchasing efficiency –
Promotion of local business and offers, supplier recommendations and “Business Park rate” promotions